Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alexa Chung -a style icon-







She has unbelievable style, and it is just effortless... well it looks effortless. Okay well she used to model so clothes hang well on her, but she has written for British Vogue and and been a TV Host (It's on with Alexia Chung on MTV). She is a fashion icon, Mulberry a designer handbag line, named one of their purses after her, she has created a line for Madewell and Anna Wintour has described her as "a phenomenon". All those things aside she has great style and I love looking at what she wears, so I can try and incorporated pieces of it in my style. Damn those Brits, they are always steps ahead... I secretly love them, clearly. She has an upcoming show she will be hosting call Thrift America on PBS, which will teach Americans how sift through thrift shops like she does... I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, I love her tomboy style! She is totally someone girls like us can identify with ;) Looking forward to the show, all though I'm a little annoyed by all the girls invading my thrifting stops in 5 inch Jeffrey Campbell's and couture dresses! AHHHH! There I am in in chucks and blue jeans getting my hands dirty while they look like a fish outta water. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete