Monday, October 24, 2011

Doc Marten's....How to wear them, since there back!













This post is dedicated to my sister-in-law... Doc Marten's have already come full circle! I use to wear them in grad school... I still love them though, and they've come back in about every color you can imagine, stripes, polka dots,leopard, neon. As a good friend of mine would recommend, they do need a bit of breakin' in... although you can purchase them already worn in.  I really think they go with everything, you can wear them with feminine dresses to add a little edge, or with tights, skinny jeans, boot-cut, some tall socks with a skirt or shorts! I recommend getting a pair, and saving them for your kids, cause they'll prolly come back around again! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This was really cool, always nice to see different ways to wear Docs (I got mine recently, and I love the swagger they give me!).
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiter le site sacs de répliques mon avis ici dolabuy.su vous pouvez regarder ici Loewe Dolabuy

    ReplyDelete