Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 new clothing lines coming out soon!






The first line is Paper Crown. It's designed by Lauren Conrad, from 'the hills.' Its a super cute line with great pieces, and dresses that are modern but classic and great for a young mom, going out or what not. The line isn't cheap but the pieces are nice and she's got some great fabric's going on. I believe the brand will be coming out in the next month or so... 






And the second is Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren. This is also a brand that I don't think that comes out in the next month or so.  It is that iconic American brand that is full of stylish clothes and accessories at good prices. They have great pieces that you can mix and match for an eclectic, vintage-inspired look. I believe they will carry it at Macy's.

1 comment:

  1. hi tawny, just wanted to say I am loving the content on ur blog! I'm also a young mom and love fashion plus all tips u got here...so rad! thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading ur posts! cheers!

    ReplyDelete