Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Year



Happy New year! Looking forward to a good year, I've got lots of resolutions! I hope to keep them all.  
My biggest one is to be a better mom, wife, friend and blogger. I hope to do more, new things with this blog so stay tuned!


This is also another project I will start. 
So kids say and do the funniest things, and sometimes we forget those moments so every time my sons decides to say or do something weird or funny I will write them down on a piece of paper and put it in this jar.... Then when I'm being crabby (which never happens) or sad I will go to this jar and read one of them, and it should put things into perspective! 


"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbor, and let each New Year find you a better man."
-Benjamin Franklin


No comments:

Post a Comment